Monday, 10 March 2008

Good Weekend


I had a good weekend (well Saturday!) My mum and I had a girlie day out in Glasgow, where we went to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Show at the SECC. We had a fab time looking round all the stalls. Got so many ideas for cardmaking. I picked up a few goodies. I got - a clear away tray, some Flower Soft (Sweet Pea) , a Decoupage sheet, a ribbon stripper for doing this, and also a counted cross stitch called 'Weekend in Paris'.
They also had this cool 'Kinitted Gingerbread House' there. It was very impressive all the details they had thought of. You read more about it here .

1 comment:

Max said...

Oooooh you lucky thing getting to go to SECC ... I'm so jealous!

I'm hoping to go to the October one provided hubby's hometime coincides ... then I won't have to rush home LOL!